Re: Re: Missing files and reported checksum errors in i386 amd64 jigdo dvd

Thanks so much Steve, I had scheduled a download for last night of the 22nd April and I email the log files to myself so I can pick them up at home. I didn't get them this morning so something went wrong with the download last night.
Thanks for all your efforts. I will download again this morning and give feedback.
Thanks and cheers,
  Rob
(all this chatter shows how important your images are to us! -:)  )

Robert Key
robertgordonkey@gmail.com