Re: Debian live can't be downloaded by bittorrent (while .torrent files are online)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010, Kamil Seroczyski wrote:

Hello

I trying download debian-cd using torrent network, but i can't. My BT client
repport that cant connect with tracker. I check, form my network
bttracker.debian.org and bttracker.acc.umu.se working, but when I tried to
download http://bttracker.debian.org:6969/announce it is impossible. It
problem in my side, or in your? How to fix it?

Please cc me for answer, i'm not subscribed on the debian-cd list.

As far as I know, there aren't any debian-live torrents. If there are, we (cdimage.d.o team) haven't been notified about them.

/Mattias Wadenstein