From: Jonee Ryan Ty <jonee316@yahoo.com>
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:43:27
Subject: Re: amd64 build failures

Hi!

I am trying to download both i386 and amd64 dvd1 through torrent using transmission (then through Vuze). But the download does not start and gives me the error- "Tracker gave an error: requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker".

Anything that I need to do for my download to start?

Regards!