Re: amd64 build failures

Hello Steve,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Do we have any idea when we might get some working amd64 builds? I'm
> being pestered on a daily basis now for working CD and DVD images, and
> I've got no answer for people.
>
> Can we please have some stability some time soon? This is getting very
> tedious...

The build failure in amd64 is a buildd issue. I've talked to Luk about
the issue and we looked at it.

The problem was found and they're fixing the buildd issue. It should be ok soon.

We're waiting localechooser to show in testing for upload installer
and hopefully release really soon.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br