"Daily Build" link for s390 Debian Installer points to "down server" -- again

I'm on web page

I click on the "s390" link under "other images", which is a link to

http://lophos.multibuild.org/d-i/images/daily/

and I get the following error in my browser (eventually, after a timeout):

   Unable to load page

   Problem occurred while loading the URL http://lophos.multibuild.org/d-i/images/daily/

   Cannot connect to destination

I assume that the server is down.  Again.  (Or should I say still?)
What is the deal with this server?  Why does it always seem to be down?
If it's unreliable then it should be fixed or replaced, should it not?