Re: No daily builds since the 26th?

On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 03:41 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 08:50:45AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> >There doesn't seem to have been a daily build since Monday.
> >http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/build-logs.html suggests they aren't
> >being attempted and failing but rather just aren't happening.
>
> Pass, you'll have to ask the d-i folks instead. I'm away on vacation
> until next weekend so I can't really investigate more myself right
> now.

Thanks Steve.

The builds are now being attempted again, the failures yesterday and
today were due to locale-chooser not being available for a day or so
while it transitioned from arch:all to arch:any. I think today's build
failed because it happened too soon to pick up today's d-i build which
did succeed so it was still trying to use yesterday's failed d-i build.
I think they should all be fine tomorrow.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

Stay away from flying saucers today.