PowerPC daily install CDs? [Was: Re: Netinst for testing?]

On Oct 24, 2009, at 10:03 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Saturday 24 October 2009, Dennis Wicks wrote:
I thought that I had previously gotten net install CD iso
for what was then the testing release of Debian.

Links to current images are available from:

FJP

Hmmm... If I follow that link, then click on
	"• netinst ... and businesscard ... CD images ... [powerpc]"
I get taken to a directory that claims "This build finished at Thu Oct 1 23:28:01 UTC 2009."

Is it possible that PowerPC CD builds have been down for over three weeks and nobody noticed?

!?!?!?!

Rick