Re: missing iso images at cdimage?

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 09:32:28PM -0300, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
>Steve McIntyre (steve@einval.com) wrote on 19 August 2009 01:24:
> >On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 09:11:09PM -0300, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
> >>It seems cdimage is missing several isos for 5.0.2a. What's happening?
> >
> >Which ones in particular? Can you be more specific please; there's a
> >lot of images there...
>
>For sparc, both iso-cd and iso-dvd. Compare with 5.0.2 and you'll see.

There's not much difference that I can see. We have the first few CDs
and the first DVD available in both cases, plus the update CD and DVD
images. What's missing in comparison? Or are you seeing the
consequences of

 "For the less common architectures only a limited number of images
  from the CD and DVD sets is available as ISO file or via
  bittorrent. The full sets are only available via jigdo."

??

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...