PowePC sid_d-i daily builds are not happening...

On May 24, 2009, at 2:39 AM, Rick Thomas wrote:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/sid_d-i/arch-latest/powerpc/iso-cd/

says that "This build finished at Mon May 18 22:27:07 UTC 2009."

That's almost a week ago. I'd like to test a new sid installation on one of my Macs but until this is fixed, I can't. Any idea when it will be working again?

This has not changed in the last week.  It still says May 18th, 2009.

What is wrong and what can we do to fix it?

Thanks!

Rick