De : Frédéric DONNAT [mailto:fdonnat@mailinblack.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 20 mai 2009 11:13
À : debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Objet : RE: Lenny 501 and presseding

Hi,
I could sucessfully update my keyboard option.. using isolinux option.

So everything is quite fine except for the system hostname.

My preseed file is as follow:
d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true

d-i netcfg/get_nameservers string 192.168.0.1
d-i netcfg/get_ipaddress string 192.168.0.13
d-i netcfg/get_netmask string 255.255.255.0
d-i netcfg/get_gateway string 192.168.0.1
d-i netcfg/confirm_static boolean true

d-i netcfg/get_hostname string mibox-v4
d-i netcfg/get_domain string mailinblack.dev

and the domainname seems to be good, but the hostname file remains empty...  ;(

Could someone points me in the right direction to solve the problem?

Regards

Fred
PS:
I see the following comment.. but how can I be sure it is really disabled ?

# Any hostname and domain names assigned from dhcp take precedence over
# values set here. However, setting the values still prevents the questions
# from being shown, even if values come from dhcp.