broken links

Hello:

I noticed that the links to all of the "testing" jigdo images here are broken:
http://debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

They link to files with "lenny" in the name, so I'm guessing this just wasn't changed for the squeeze release.
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_rc2/amd64/jigdo-cd/

The files still exist, i.e. http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/amd64/jigdo-cd/, and you can find them if you look -- but still, those links are broken, and so should be fixed.

Thanks,

DWK

--
dwk

Seek and ye shall find. quaere et invenies.

"Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it." -- Alan Perlis
"Testing can only prove the presence of bugs, not their absence." -- Edsger Dijkstra
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." -- John Powell

My website: http://dwks.theprogrammingsite.com/