AMD64 daily build won't build initramfs with yaird or initramfs-tools

Hi. I encountered an error when trying to install Debian AMD64 testing (then later on tried unstable) and when building 2.6.26-2-amd64 or 2.6.30-1-amd64, the initial ramfs won't build. When trying to build with yaird, in the tty4 console, it says, invalid option -- '-t' and when trying to build with initramfs-tools in returns some error code number. It ends with a 1 though. Might even be just the number "1." Anyway, I'd like to install debian on my computer until Slackware 13.0 comes out so if this could be fixed soon, that'd be great.

Neo_The_User, Co-founder and programmer for PS3Brewery Playstation 3 development team.