Re: Checksum links on debian.org

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 08:21:50PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:48:12PM +0100, Damian Wielocha wrote:
> > I was having problem to find links for debian iso checksums, but guys
> > from ircnet channel help me. I think, mabye You could add them to
> > official site to help some newbie in future.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.  Where did you look for them initially (so
> that we know where to put them)?
>
> I'm copying the CD team, as they may already be familiar with this
> issue.

There's an FAQ entry at <http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#verify> with a
fairly vague "MD5SUMS files [...] are distributed alongside the jigdo
files" - any suggestions on how to make it clearer?

Did you look at the FAQ and fail to find that entry?

The entry currently also has a broken link, I'll fix that shortly.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯