Live 5.0.0 i386 is maybe not i386

I don't know if the mailing list accepts outside submissions; this
address is listed on the CD page as the primary contact so here goes...

I just downloaded
http://debian.yorku.ca/debian-cd/5.0.0-live/i386/iso-cd/ and tried an
install on a 1998-vintage Compaq Presario 1210; the Live boot fails on
I'm not mistaken, invalid instruction could only happen if the kernel
or some module of the kernel is NOT i386

yes, it is a pretty esoteric error, but an error nonetheless, no?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym at teledyn.com> =============================
Alice laughed: "There's no use trying, one can't believe impossible things."