Re: Empty link

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 08:24:46AM +0100, G. M. wrote:

>I'm using Internet Explorer 7 in Windows XP Professional.
>I attach the image of error page.

OK, I can see that. Which filesystem are you using on your hard disk?
I've seen problems like this in the past with some applications: if
they're not sure they can save a file then they simply won't show it
in the directory listing. :-(

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]