Debian DVD downloading.

Hello !

My name is Mark. I decided to download a debian linux for my computer, I already downloaded all the parts of it but once i try download last one, (this:debian-testing-i386-DVD-3.iso)
i getting error like that:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) Server at ftp.acc.umu.se Port 80

Please help me or give me a point where I can download this part because I want to install it, and can't do it because of part missing. I waited whole days and decide to write e-mail.

P.S. I can't use torrents, my net provider block it all.

Thanks in advice,
Mark Sadło.