Re: keine ISOs ??

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 05:25:55PM +0100, heinz wrote:
>Hallo,
>
>ich bin auf der Suche nach den ISOs von "3.1r6a" aber es existieren
>nur noch die Ordner und die MD5-Dateien. Die ISOs sind weg.
>
>Habt Ihr villeicht ein Problem mit einem Server?

Hi Heinz,

The r6a ISO images were removed when I started building the r7
images. Unfortunately, the r7 build has problems so is not ready for
release yet. I'd recommend you go with Etch instead; if you *really*
need sarge for some reason, then try jigdo to download the r6a images.

I'm hoping to get r7 fixed and rebuilt soon.

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead