Re: Weekly Builds of Debian

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 03:08:32PM +0530, Aamod Nerurkar wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm Aamod from India. I use the weekly builds of
>debian[http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/].
>
>As I can see the last weekly build was completed on 6th October. Just
>wanted to ASK will their be a build today i.e. 27th October. It is
>important for me to start download(via bittorrent) as soon as build
>completes because of slow internet connections. I need all 5 DVD images
>as lot of people get them from me for their use.

Hi Aamod,

Sorry, but the weekly builds are currently on hold while we wait for
the Release Candidate of the installer for Lenny. The last couple of
builds have not worked very well due to installer changes in the last
few weeks. I'll make sure that we announce the next weekly / RC1 build
is announced appropriately so that you have a chance to download it.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me