Re: Bits from the Debian CD team

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:23:34AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It's probably time for a quick update on what we've been up to
> lately in terms of producing Debian CD and DVD and (!) BD images.

I keep saying I'll mirror these. I will get round to it soon :)
I already keep a Debian mirror handy so can probably help generating
images.

> We're also going to be looking for testers very soon to help us verify
> the d-i RC1 and Lenny releases. If you'd like to help, please let us
> know.

Yes please: are there any plans to do a "final final Etch" or do we not
have to bother about this again. [You wait years for a Debian release
and then you get two at once :) ]

> Cheers,
> --
> Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
> "When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich

AndyC