Lenny install CDs without LiLO package

i have seen at the new lenny install CD with XFCe and at the usefull
lenny netinst CD that the lilo package was removed. Do somebody know,

For all my installations I use only LiLO as bootloader because I
use only XFS partitions, also for the root partitions. And for this
combination the grub bootloader should not be used. So, if I install
on a offline machine with only XFS-partitions the installation of an
useful bootloader is not possible.

Who can push the lilo package back into the install CDs?