Potential mirror

Hi!

I am one of the administrators of ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de, currently
serving about 1 TByte of OpenSUSE, Ubuntu, Centos, Skolelinux and Apache
to the world. We could offer about 100 GByte to the Debian project and are
interested in providing files with high demand. Our hardware is able to
serve at least 1,5 GBit/sec, but we did not yet see the current
hardware's limitation (12 GByte RAM help a lot with file serving :).

Please feel free to suggest a random subset of files with about 100
GByte total storage needs.

Thanks,
--
Carsten Otto