Re: obsolete isolinux.bin in testing 2008-04-15 weekly build

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 12:06:14PM +0000, bruce robson wrote:

>The version of syslinux in testing changed to 2:3.63+dfsg-1 from
>2:3.61+dfsg-1 on the 13th of April http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/syslinux/news/20080413T223925Z.html
>
>However I used jigdo to get the 15th of April KDE CD iso image and
>the isolinux/isolinux.bin file within the image is from 2:3.61+dfsg-1
>
>The jigdo file I used was
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-cd/debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.jigdo
>
>I haven't checked the DVD images or other CD images.

We don't automatically go for new versions of syslinux in the CD build
process, and 2:3.61 is the last one I pulled in by hand. If there are
good reasons to move forward, I'll do so. Do you know of any off-hand?

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.