Jigdo-files for Etch are slightly outdated and solution

Hello,

I ran into a problem that took me a while to solve.
I am proposing to add this to the FAQs for dealing with jigdo-files for Debian, as well as adding this to the Mini-HowTo.

Some of the files referenced in the jigdo file were outdated - meaning a newer versions was already on all the mirrors worldwide.
Which was a bit strange, because the jigdo-file was fairly new.

Solution: One can download from the snapshot server of the date the jigdo was created:
In my case the 17th of march:
http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2007/03/17/debian/

Best regards,

Martin