Re: Fwd: Re: Debian Installer etch RC2 released

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Steve McIntyre wrote:

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 04:32:20PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:

Subject: Re: Debian Installer etch RC2 released
Date: Monday 19 March 2007 16:18
From: Noah Meyerhans <frodo@morgul.net>
To: Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl>

There seems to be something wrong with the .torrents for RC2.  I get
"rejected by tracker - Requested download is not authori..." from
bittornado.

They're still syncing, I'd guess. Maswan can explain more.

Yes, they are still syncing. It'll probably take until sometime tomorrow before they are all there. Right now ia64 and sparc are up.

/Mattias Wadenstein