Corrupt DVD Image

Hi.

I know you've heard about this problem from others already, but none of the DVD images I have downloaded from http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/ have passed the md5 checksum. I have also tried booting off of them and trying the self analysis option and that gives the result that these DVDs are corrupt. It seems to only happen with the DVD version of Debian, because the CD version passed the MD5 test. This is not a problem of my DVD burner burning improperly because I never even burn the images, I emulate them with DaemonTools and boot off of them with "VMware Workstation", a virtual machine program. Is there a solution to this problem of getting corrupt DVD images when I download them? I have tried downloading with the built in download manager in firefox, with "Internet Download Accelerator" and with Azureus as a torrent, and they all appear to be corrupt. If you know of a better way to download them, that would make sure the images are not corrupt, or if you know what the problem might be, please let me know.

Thanks