Re: [stable, D-I] Kernel selection broken for some architectures

On Thursday 01 March 2007 16:48, Peter Farley wrote:
> Will everything work OK if I just use jigdo to update
> my 3.1r5 iso images today?  I.E., will the updated
> base-installer be updated in the iso image, or do I
> also need to wait for the jigdo files to be updated?

No, you will have to wait until 3.1r5a is released.
However, the errata pages I linked to will contain a workaround that works
with the current images. You'll have to wait until those pages have been
rebuilt to see the workaround though. This should happen sometime within
the next 8 hours.

> P.S. -- Does this error also affect the amd64-3.1r4
> dvd images?  Your initial statement says only 3.1r5 is
> affected, so I am presuming the answer to that
> question is "no".

No. 1) It does not affect amd64 at all. 2) It only affects 3.1r5.