Why reports about missing download pages for Debian testing are ignored?

	When this will be fixed? I read the archives and it seems that this problem
has been reported first time at 3 December - about two weeks ago! Who is
responsible? Or how I can help? Anyway, ignoring all reports about this
problem isn't good policy, really! If there is cause for this breakage I want
to know it. Is it a temporary technical problem or volunteers are needed to
solve it?

	*	*	*

	Just for reference I repeat briefly description of the problem. Following
page have no files to download:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

	All other pages for Debian testing, amd64
(http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-dvd ,
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd , etc.) are empty
too!