Re: 4.0r1 disc images

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 09:52:24PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:

>I have just completed building 4.0r1 i386 cd images using debian-cd
>from svn and discovered a kernel/module mismatch.
>
>This meant that I could not see if "apt-cdrom add" was working properly.

Did you use svn head, or the etch branch? There may well have been
changes since the etch release that would cause that problem.

>Is there an eta for the iso images and is "apt-cdrom add" working?

I'm almost done on the official images now, just waiting on some final
testing before I sign them and release.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews