Re: what about jigdo templates?

Steve McIntyre (steve@einval.com) wrote on 31 May 2007 00:52:
 >Apologies for not responding earlier - I took a weekend off from
 >Debian stuff (my birthday!).

Happy birthday even somewhat late :-)

 >I don't see any corruption there, I'm afraid. However, your original
 >mail contained other errors:
 >
 >i386.dvd.log-ln: creating symbolic link `template' to `/home/ftp/debian-cd/4.0_r0/i386/jigdo-dvd/./debian-40r0-i386-DVD-1.template': File exists
 >i386.dvd.log:2007-05-27 13:02:36:     Error - template checksum mismatch
 >
 >Those errors about failing to create symlinks may well be the cause of
 >your problem, in fact - check on the file "template" in your jigdo
 >temporary directory and you'll probably find your problem there.

Thanks for the tip. It wasn't the symlink or the template but it seems
the cache was corrupted... I removed the whole directory and it
worked, so now our cd mirror is complete and correct.

I changed the script to remove the directory after each run to avoid
this kind of problem in the future.