Excluding packages

Hi,

it turned out that there are problems distributing official Debian
DVDs in certain countries (e.g. Germany) without violating some laws.

It may be helpful if we could provide means to build custom Debian CDs
and DVDs with the official tools that would not contain affected
packages.

In some countries games that contain a certain level of violence must
not be distributed to underaged.  However, we do want to distribute
Debian to users younger than 18 years as well.

Is there a commandline option like "--exclude-from file" that will
exclude all packages mentioned in file and packages depending on them
from the build process?

If not, would it be possible to develop such an option eventually?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux.  -- Jon 'maddog' Hall