what about jigdo templates?

I reported here on May 27 that I didn't manage to generate many iso
images from jigdo templates because it says the checksums don't match.
This is a significant hindrance for us because we have to download the
images to our mirror, which is a big waste of bandwidth and time.

I've downloaded the templates from several mirrors and they all fail
the checksum so the problem is probably not here. Also, I had already
created all images using jigdo some weeks ago without problem.

How can we discover what's happening? Who creates these images? Should
I file a bug report? To what package?