Re: From an Indian Debian User

On Monday 07 May 2007 11:36, Soumen Biswas wrote:
> We are using Debian as gateway , dns, mail, www server from year 2002.
> Your lastest release "etch" is very useful to me. Since I have
> downloaded fisrt five cd-iso , i am unable to trace "hamradio section"
> software. Can u please write me the cd-iso no. where total ham radio
> section exists. I will be very thankful to you if you kindly inform me
> in this regard.

I'm afraid there is is no single CD that contains the hamradio section.
Individual packages are added to CDs based on their popularity, so you
can probably expect to find the most popular hamradio packages somewhere
on CDs 2-4. More obscure packages can be scattered anywhere on the other
CDs.

I would not expect hamradio packages to be very big in size, so if you
have internet access your best option probably is just to download the
packages you need from a mirror.

You can check on which CD/DVD an individual package is included using the
search page: http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/#search

Cheers,
FJP