Re: missing files in .jigdo are not missing?

On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 07:16:18PM -0300, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
> I'm still trying to create .iso using jigdo-mirror. Removing
> --no-check-files from the default made it proceed, however some CDs
> and DVDs don't build because it complains about missing files.
>
> How can one see which files are missing? I took the list from the
> jigdo of one of the CDs that doesn't build, because it says there's
> one missing, and verified that all do exist in the specified location.

You can output a list of missing files using the "jigdo-file print-missing"
command.

Since no-one else appears to have problems, it seems that the .jigdo file
is OK. I'm not sure what the problem at your side could be. jigdo-file will
calculate the md5sum of files before copying them to the image, so even if
the file is there and its name appears to be correct, it will not be copied
over if its content doesn't match.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯