Re: Volunteers wanted to help with final testing of Etch CD/DVD images

On Thursday 05 April 2007 13:34, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'm looking for volunteers to test CD/DVD
> installations on as many of our architectures as possible. I can
> perform *some* testing on i386 and amd64 reasonably well myself, but
> that's as far as it goes.

We have started the Easter Triduum here.  However, if the jigdos are
available early enough I will be able to test i386, amd64.

Anything in particular you want us to look at?

Phil.

   +64 3 488 2818        Fax +64 3 488 2875        Mobile 027 663 4453
   philipc@copyleft.co.nz - personal.    info@copyleft.co.nz - business
  I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs & DVDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz