Re: Multi-arch weekly build failures

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 07:55:16PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:26:15PM -0600, Don Wright wrote:
>>Noticed the multi-arch i386-amd64-powerpc CD and DVD failed to build
>>this week but didn't find any specific mention of it in the usual
>>places. Was this also [1]related to 410418? Seems ironic having the
>>recent debate over how to publicize multi-arch when the item in question
>>is missing.  --Don
>
>No, there has been a problem with sid powerpc images for the last
>couple of days. I'm about to try a hand-triggered build tonight.

powerpc and amd64 daily builds are both being problematic atm, which
is unfortunate. The moment we have a set of working boot files for
both, I'll build the multi-arch discs. Apologies for the delay, normal
service will be resumed ASAP.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth