Re: old releases

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 05:47:51PM +0100, Franco Vecchiato wrote:
>Hi all,
>I would like to make my own CD copies of old debian releases.
>Is there any repository of .jigdo and .template files corresponding to
>old .iso images?

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

contains old jigdo and template files for the woody and sarge
releases - have a browse around.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.