Time for a last debian-cd upload for etch...

... he says, hoping not to tempt fate here. Does anybody have:

 a) any more changes they desperately want to add before etch;

 b) any other reason to hold back

??

I'm planning on an upload this weekend. Of course, small tweaks for
tasks etc. will continue to go into svn and be used, but it's about
time all the recent major changes actually hit a packaged version.

Shout ASAP; unless I hear otherwise I'll upload Sunday.

Is there anybody out there?