Re: Official live CDs with the Etch release?

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 00:31 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> So, what needs doing? We have a build system already for doing the
> normal CDs and DVDs. I can set up daily/weekly live builds on there
> too, but some guidance would be much appreciated...

Beside what Daniel mentioned, the only outstanding major change is
enabling X.org auto-configuration by default. Right now, vesa is used by
default. Other than that, things are great! The Debian Desktop team is
working on helping us use their tasks when make-live creates an ISO, net
boot image, etc.