Re: Weekly snapshot of powerpc CDs shows much breakage

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 08:32:05PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
>On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 01:46:53PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>
>> Looks like the cdimage server just ran out of disk temporarily during
>> the ISO build, leaving some short/zero-length ISO files. I'm
>> re-running them now, and they should hopefully all be in place
>> soon. Thanks for pointing out the problem!
>
>He, the disk i sponsored last year is not enough for this ? I guess the box
>eats huge amount of disk space with all those .isos around.

*grin* No, that disk is in the build box with jvw. The shortage is now
in the distribution machine in .se. The shortage should be temporary -
maswan is in the middle of some hardware re-organisation at the moment
which will make life easier...

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis