Mirroring ISO Images

Hey,

I know that hosting of ISO images isn't something that is very popular
and thus I am going to start mirroring your images with my server to
allow more people to enjoy Debian. At present, I'm on a really rubbish
server with a small hard drive and so I am only mirroring the business
card netinst cd. If this is something people will find helpful, when I
move to my dedicated server next month, I can mirror the whole lot =]

You can add this link:
http://www.tuxish.com/pub/index.php?dir=linux%2Fdebian%2Fsarge%2Fnetinst%2F

for the netinst (business card) iso image. it is
debian-31r2-i386-businesscard.iso

Iain,