.au mirrors not very helpful

Hi,

I hope this is the right email address to use.

I am trying to download DVD images for the latest stable release of Debian
(3.1r1), in Australia. I have tried all five .au mirrors, but only one of them
(ftp.iinet.net.au) has DVD ISO images for 3.1r1, and it is reporting the size
wrongly (32-bit wrap-around) as about 130MB, making it impossible to download.

Please note that I have no difficulty downloading the same image from the main
site (I just would like to use a mirror, such as ftp.iinet.net.au, that peers
with my ISP, so the download is free).

Tim