Re: problems with downloading ISO-CD by http

At 01:47 AM 3/22/2006, patrick.hesters@be.schneider-electric.com wrote:

I am downloding the iso's with MS explorer 6.0 (sorry)

...should work.

I am behind a proxy-server (I have no direct access to port 80, nor access
to FTP)

Okeh..... Why does M$ IE 6.0 work and wget not?

I've tried jigdo also, even with the proxy settings I can not get access.

What is the error message?

I've entered the proxy settings, found in the .pac file, as options in the
jigdo-lite settings file.
I can not pass through te proxy. I've tried different parameters.

You could do the jigdo process semi-automatic ; you could finish
these files with rsync. Maybe the administrator will help you.
Maybe an SSL setup will help .... maybe you can tunnel to a machine
with better access.

Regards, Gordon