Problem

Hi, One to user informed to me of a problem with of the "Vendors Debian" of cds of the Debian. In which it made the purchase and they had not delivered for it and of form some we obtain to find the owner of the site. Probably either a site to steal money of the people. Please remove it of the site of the Debian temporarily, while we do not obtain to contact and resolve these problem.

*Vendedor:* Debianmall
*URL:* http://www.debianmall.com.br/
*URL da página Debian:* http://www.debianmall.com.br/debian.html
*Contribuem com o Debian: Não* 	*País:* Brasil
*Entrega internacional:* Não
*e-mail:* vendas@debianmall.com.br <mailto:vendas@debianmall.com.br>
*Tipo de CD:* *CD Oficial*
*Arquiteturas:*  i386 ; fonte