ENQUIRY

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: drjombo@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Introducing myself as Dr. Jombo Thomas, An accounting consultant as practitioner for many years. Presently as a professional charted accountant.

I am currently mandated by one of my client to look for a foreign investor as a partner who will help him to invest the sum of #3.6m { Three million six hundred thousand pounds stelling} abroad as a partner or on percentage as the case maybe.

If yor are interested, E-Mail me for more detial of this fund, it's position and location. And

what is required of you, as a serious and trust worthy partners.

Awaiting your immediate responses.

Best Regards,

DR. JOMBO THOMAS.

Asst. Principal Consultant.