Re: Debian CD Vendors

I've had a look at the second shop, it looks a bit like a clone of the
first one. Should we really allow people to improve their chances by
allowing them to have multiple shops added?

OTOH, it'll be difficult to find out whether the anyone has already
registered with another shop, so should I worry at all? :-/

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 10:38:38AM +0100, Michael Golly wrote:
> my name is Michael Golly and I'm the owner from www.liniso.de. Know I
> Havbe a new Linux-Shop, it's call www.linuxkaufen.de, the put my new
> shop also in the debian-cd-vendorlist

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 0x888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯