Debian 3.1 r2

At your website (www.debian.org), you explain how to get the latest stable release of Debian. I followed the instructions and downloaded the iso-image for the first installation CD. However, the software appears to be a test release, i.e. an unstable release.

I downloaded the file:
    debian-31r2-i386-binary-1.iso
from:
    http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/

-- where the Readme-file says:
"You should keep in mind that this is an unofficial CD of the current development version of the Debian system. This means that all sorts of bugs may be present anywhere in the system.".

Can you tell me where to find the stable release?

Thank you,
Peter Gustav