Re: Sid CD images?

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 06:21, David Roberts wrote:
> This is a repeat of a message I previously sent. Is there anywhere I
> can download current images of sid? I used to get them on fsn, but they
> don't seem to be there anymore. Is no one building them these days?

We noted that the fsn images were broken and have thus removed the links
to them from the Debian website (after trying to contact the fsn people
of course).
There are currently no full CD images you can use to install Etch.

You have two options:
- Use a Etch businesscard CD image or netboot image and install in Expert
  mode; select unstable during mirror selection.
- Use any Etch installation image, install Etch and upgrade to unstable.

Etch installation images are available from: