Re: weekly build official CD images of the "testing" distribution

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 07:32:57PM +0200, Andreas Schaefers wrote:
>hi Debian CD team,
>
>i was dealing with the latest weekly build Debian image CD (07/03/2006)
>and found an  unmet dependancy with the gnome-desktop-environment.
>This package depends on gnome-volume-manager which depends on
>libopenh323-1.18.0 and libpt-1.10.0 which depends on libdirectfb-0.9-24
>and libsysfs2. But libdirectfb-0.9-24 and libsysfs2 are missing on
>weekly build debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso image.
>Maybe this information is valuable to know for you and you will be able
>to fix this for the next build.

Hmmm, that's odd - the CD build scripts should be checking
dependencies. Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds