Re: Broken Debian 3.1 r1 for HPPA ISO Images?

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 12:21:18AM +0100, Oke M. Ramdan wrote:
>Hi,
>
>can somebody please verify the dirs/filenames format in Debian ISO Images
>for HPPA?

I've just checked the contents of the ISO and there are long file
names on the CD. Hmm. By the way that you described the short names as
8.3 formatted, I wonder...

Are you trying to use a Windows machine to NFS export the CD? If so,
that will be the cause of the problem...

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra