Re: The netinst CD page at debian.org

Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hm, I thought that most wireless LAN cards need non-free firmware to work,
> and that the installer does not provide that firmware. Could you (or
> someone else from debian-boot) give me a list of supported types of cards?
> Then I'll update the netinst CD web page.

prism2 cards, orinoco cards and their clones, and most other cards that
don't need non-free firmware, ie, all the older ones.

I don't think the CD page is the right place to even discuss this type
of thing. The netinst CD supports an identical set of hardware as any
other installation image, from floppies to netboot, to full DVDs.

--
see shy jo